Privacy Policy

Which data do we collect from you?

Very few, fully respecting your privacy. When you are simply browsing through our website, we collect only personal data related to your session. Read more information for this on our Cookies Notice.

When you use our contact form:

Name, e-mail address, any personal data you include in your message


Why do we process your personal data?

– To ensure the proper operation and security of our website

– To contact you upon your request


Which rights do you have?

You may ask us:

– To provide you with a copy of the personal data we keep for you

– To correct some data if it is not correct

– To erase your data

– To stop processing your data or delimit its processing to certain uses

– To send your data to another company or entity via logical means


Who controls and processes your personal data?

– The Data Controller for your data is Lighthouse Reports.

– Lighthouse Reports’ employees and associates process your data

– Data Processors:

— WordPress, which has been used to develop, maintain and host our website

— The members of Lighthouse Reports, in case they need to look more carefully into your case. This includes potential sub-processors of the members, such as their email service providers. In any case, all members of Lighthouse Reports are committed to respecting your privacy. You may find more information in their respective Privacy Notices.

— Our associate for website development and maintenance

– All these parties are bound by confidentiality obligations.


How long and where do we keep your data for?

– If you contact us, we keep your data until you request us to delete it.

– If you browse through our website, we keep your data according to our Cookies Notice.

– We keep your data safe on our server in the Netherlands.


How can you exercise your data rights?

Send us an e-mail to the e-mail address:

We will respond to you within 30 days from the reception of your request.

If you feel that the protection of your personal data has been violated, you may file a complaint with the